A new logo is needed before starting on a website redesign. North Coast Telephone Systems (NCTS) installs & maintains business telephone systems (VoIP & TDM), data cabling & networking hardware in Australia.
The logo needs to be clean and simple and get across what NCTS is all about.
Nombre de la empresa
North Coast Telephone Systems
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
NCTS is about to have a new websitedesigned and built by me. They don’t currently have a logo and arehappy to get it done on 99designs. You can read all about NCTS on their current site http://www.ncts.com.au.
This is taken from thier current website:
“North Coast Telephone Systems provides the following products & services: - New Keyphone & PABX Telephone Systems from 2 to 2000+ Extensions
- Refurbished Telephone Systems
- Telephone Headsets
- Cordless Telephony
- Service & Maintenance of most brands
- Telephone Cabling including Internal & external
- Computer/ Data network cabling including Cat-5e, Cat-6 & Fibre Optics
- Data Networking Hardware
- Telecommunications Consultancy”
Lo que desea
- The existing tagline is “Simplifying Your Communications”
- The client likes blue as in the current website but I’m open to suggestions. Something complimentary to blue may be good.
- The design must work well on and offline, large and small, colour and black and white
- A landscape orientation would be preferable to portrait
- A vector format is needed unless you are using a 3d rendering or photo imagery – in which case a high res file will be needed
- The design needs to be well refined and polished
- Itshould be able to go on different backgrounds so any drop shadows orgradients that are over the background must fade to transparent (notwhite for example)
- nothing ‘naff’ or ‘cheesy’ it needs to look professional
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte