I'm an entrepreneur and web developer trying to get a brand new service off the ground!
Target market is those who ride in chauffeured cars, often wealthier and more discerning clients. However, these people will not always make bookings themselves as their time is too valuable. So the target is also personal assistants and maybe concierges.
I want a logo for PocketRide, an online booking service for chauffeured cars.
PocketRide does for chauffeured cars what wotif.com does for hotels. Instead of ringing (or surfing) around to find a car, customers can book once on PocketRide and receive offers from multiple chauffeur companies. (Ok, so it's not EXACTLY like wotif)
The site address is http://pocketride.com.au. The logo does NOT need to conform to the design or colour scheme of the existing site, however. I will have the site redesigned to fit the new logo. (Having said that, feel free to improve my existing logo)
- a text-only logo is preferred (but not mandatory)
- corporate, not casual
- dependable, not homegrown
- no background colour, should work on white background
- vehicular elements not necessary, but not prohibited either (service is vehicle agnostic)
- no pictures of pockets please
- I prefer not to see blends, unless they're subtle and/or tasteful
Idea: something with the outline of a chauffeur?
(Anyone looking at my previous contest will notice it ended abruptly. I will run this one to its full length.)