We are looking for a clean looking logo that is consistent with the web 2.0 look and feel. We need a non stuffy logo that screams web 2.0!
"D-namic - web in motion" is the message for marketing campaigns.
We are looking forvery recognizable branding for our established web design firm "D-namic", with the slogan "web in motion"included in the design.
We are looking for a logo displaying exception vision and synergy.There is not "one specific" design we are looking for, and by no meansdo we intend to have a narrow focus in our branding.The logo should give an impactful feeling. It should provide feelingsof power, results, and cutting edge technology. We are helping ourclients grow their business and they should feel confident in ourability to overcome the tough challenges of advertising effectively onthe internet.The service we are providing is the following: We build a website forlocal businesses and advertise their website on the internet. We makesure their business and website appear in all of the major directoriesand search engines. We have found a way to deliver incredible resultsfor our clients and we can do this for a low monthly cost to thecustomer.
- The design must translate well on all mediums (i.e. web, t-shirt, caps, pens, billboard, etc.)
- The design should work in color for web usage, as well as black and white for one-color print applications
- Partof the logo should be a graphic symbol (non-text) that can also work as astand alone visual identity, for example as a watermark in thelower corner of video productions -- similar to the way televisionnetworks superimpose their logo in the lower corner of all their programming
- Design should be reversible so logo can work on light (white) background or dark (black) background
- The winning design must be a vector based, Adobe
Illustrator file (.ai or .eps)
- Not Toobusy or complex
- No more than 3 colors (maybe 4 colors)
- Not Difficultto read