¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
First: Thank you for participating!!
I'm a boudoir (lingerie/women) photographer, however I plan to extend my services to include engagement sessions & weddings soon and possibly looking into offering services for families, children, & babies therefore I'm looking for a versatile logo that will be attractive & portray professionalism.
I am open to both the simple/contemporary style & elegant/elaborate style.
Check back often as I may be updating my wants/don't wants throughout the contest.
Lo que desea
- Please include the full name in the logo.
- Please be sure to spell the last name correctly: OVERLUND. Incorrectly spelling this will not give a good impression plus the font change in "land" vs "lund" can be extremely different in some cases.
- Variations in brand name are welcome (Lizzy Overlund Photos, Lizzy Overlund: Fine Art, etc).
- Winner must be able to provide logo in illustrator format
- Some swirls/designs may be preferred but not necessary
- I really love damask (please look this up if you're not sure what this design is) and would like to see it incorporated in the logo, but again not necessary.
- Please do not include pictures of cameras or butterflies.
- Refrain from the colors purple and yellow
- Please do not include clip-art or people in the logo