Church Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy (http://www.ChurchLeaderInsights.com)
Church Leader Insights (CLI) is a web-based training organization for pastors and other Christian church leaders.
Founded by Nelson Searcy, CLI currently impacts over 50,000 pastors each month through coaching, training resources, live & web-based events, and regular email publications.
We've identified the 8 systems of a healthy church, and much of our training is based on these eight systems.
Check out our current website at: http://www.ChurchLeaderInsights.com
We connect with pastors - leaders of Christian churches - primarily in the United States (and Canada).
The majority of our customers are men in their 40's or 50's, who are passionate about doing what it takes to lead their churches to greater health and effectiveness.
These guys have a lot of people pulling on them for time, energy and attention, so they value clarity and practical, step-by-step instruction.
Most of them are not very tech-savvy or "cutting edge," but they do recognize and respond to professionalism and authenticity.
We are looking for a new logo to be used on our new website, HTML emails, printed materials, promotional items, etc.
The logo should incorporate the idea of 8 systems (think: 8 dots, squares, etc.) in a clean, professional design, including the name of the company and the URL:
Church Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy
1. Keep it masculine - the vast majority of our target audience are men, so we'd like to stay away from feminine colors and designs (ie: nothing pink or purple, no flowers, etc.). We want to convey stability, strength, and progress (think: blue, solid, strong).
2. Nothing too elaborate - we are a practical, step-by-step, "put this training to use today," kind of company. So, please keep the design clean and crisp, but don't try to make it "too slick."
3. The typeface should be clear, bold, and easy to read. We want something that stands out and is very clear about who we are. Again, be careful not to be too fancy or playful.
Please provide at least three styles of your logo design:
- Horizontal (ie: for top of website, emails, etc.)
- Stacked (for tighter spaces, promotional items, etc.)
- One Color (for single-color imprints)
For each of these styles, the files we will require are:
- Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo