Synergetic Focus does business consulting with a specialty in creating a solid web presence.
Synergetic Focus is all about working with people and building strong relationships. We know everyone needs help from time to time and that is what we provide.
We are all about empowering business owners to build a solid foundation, streamline process to reduce costs, take advantage of opportunity, grow their business and make more money. We strive to get people to see their business through a positive and proactive view and encourage innovation.
We are looking to get a logo that we own the copyright on. (We don't have the copyright on our current logo.)
Small business owners who may or may not be tech savvy. They have a good business but need help in some areas. We partner with them working side by side to create the business they ultimately want.
- Will be used on Business Cards, Letterhead and on the web so while it could have a colored background for web, it will also need to be able to be on a white background for letterhead and must look good in grayscale.
- Fonts: No fonts have been chosen.
- Colors: No color scheme have been chosen. Prefer Blues, reds, greens, and yellows.
- Text: The only words should be "Synergetic Focus". No Taglines. You can split the corporate name over multiple lines (if you like)
- Logo: Should have 3 dimensional qualities about it if not fully 3D and sit above or to one side of the corporate name and but not incorporated into the name.
--- The logo should bring up images of as many of the following words as possible- Synergy, Teamwork, Building, Focus, Direction, People, Friendly, Cooperation, Technology, Order, Solution, Partner, Thinking outside the box, creative, emerging
--- Avoid overly complicated logos that won't reduce well. May also be blown up as large as a Table Banner.
- Here's a link to our current web page with logo and name at top. http://www.synergeticfocus.com. You can build on this theme or go in a completely different direction. Something new would be nice.
- Delivery Requirements
--- Artwork supplied in Vector format (e.g. Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator)
--- Original Photoshop layered files (preferred)
--- Names of the fonts used