We're a young, edgy, tech-centric company looking to take our image to the next level. Winner will receive $400 and the potential for future business. Please read the brief carefully.
We're down to the last couple days of contest, and I want to thank everyone for their continued work.
There are a couple of designs that are leading the pack, but now with the contest on the home page and still plenty of time in the contest, it's still anyone's game.
Also, as a bonus, I'm planning to release a prize to the runner up in the contest. Details to follow.
Keep up the great work!
- Kyle @ Motion Hungry
Motion Hungry is a business strategy consultancy. We provide companies with marketing, technology, and various "green initiative" services. Secondly, we are a think tank that develops new business ideas for start-up commercial and not-for-profit ventures.
Our consultants are not your traditional gray-haired men in monkey suits. We cater to companies that recognize the change in how business is being done, and are looking to prepare themselves for the next-wave of opportunities and challenges.
Characteristics, somewhat in order of priority:
* Creative and artistic
* Results oriented
* Young, intelligent, and classy
* Socially responsible and environmentally conscious
* Connected to large network
* Fast moving
Here is our current logo.
Feel free to use it as inspiration or don't use it at all. Let your creativity run wild on this.
Winner may also be given opportunity for further business such as business card and web design.
- A designer who is serious about making this a quality logo, and is confident in their work product.
- IMPORTANT: Logo must look good on recycled paper
- Something about the logo should be literal with the words "motion" and "hungry", but don't let that hold you back.
- Be able to provide raw Adobe Illustrator files.
- A logo that looks like it was made in Microsoft Publisher.