Small social media startup in need of a badass logo
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Aggregated Media is a small social media startup that builds lifestreaming and social media aggregation tools. Our prototype site is at http://www.profilactic.com.
We need a logo for Aggregated Media that communicates what our software does: bring content together from hundreds of social networks and social media services.
The current logo, which is really bad, shows a globe with multiple arrows converging at a single point. (see super bad logo here: http://www.aggregatedmedia.com/)
While I like the idea of having a globe with a couple of arrows coming together, the execution of the current logo is nowhere close to good enough.
Because we use RSS for a lot of our content aggregation, I would like to incorporate the orange color from the RSS chicklet.
We will need to the logo in PSD format.
Lo que desea
- The orange color from the standard RSS chicklet; doesn't have to be the dominate color, but would like to include it.
- Icon or element that can be also used without "Aggregated Media" text where needed and still be recognizable and able to stand on its own
- Simple, clean design
- Something that communicates "bringing together" or "aggregating content"
- IDEA THAT I LIKE (but not stuck on): Globe/world with two converging
orange arrows wrapping around it (if the arrows could imply the # 8,
that would be great) http://www.flickr.com/photos/smorty…495745258/
- Something that's too busy
- Something with too many colors