Cómo Will from StoryStack comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
StoryStack is a web app that lets groups of people put their photos, videos and notes together to create digital magazines about their shared experiences.
StoryStack has 3 key features that set it apart from other content-sharing sites:
- It's Collaborative (You invite people to add content, you work together)
- It's Multimedia (Photos, Video, and Text at least)
- It's Supports Narratives (The interface is conducive to storytelling)
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Any group of people who want to tell a story about a shared experience together.
- A group trip
- A wedding party
- Baby albums.
- A virtual yearbook
- Famous or historical people, places and things
Clearly, this casts a wide net, but it's focused on GROUPS cataloging SHARED EXPERIENCES.
We're looking for a logo for StoryStack, a new web app.
WHAT WE WANT
While we're open to many different concepts, keep in mind that StoryStack has 3 main features that set it apart from other content-sharing sites:
- It's collaborative (you build magazines with friends)
- It's multimedia (photos, videos, text, etc)
- It's narrative-based (it lets people tell stories)
(This doesn't mean you need to strain to include all of these features in the logo itself)
WHAT WE DO NOT WANT
- We do NOT want a child-like feel. StoryStack should appeal to people of all ages.
- We do NOT want an overly literary feel. StoryStack isn't for lonely writers - it's for groups who want to collaborate on something meaningful together.
- We do NOT want just "SS." It has negative connotations (Nazi stormtroopers).
We require the logo in:
Print file format - .ai
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.