We're looking for a fresh, eye-catching logo for our new software application called Content Station.
The application has been launched 3 months ago and so far we have been using our company logo as application logo. For the next release we want to give the application its own logo.
The application is a Desktop application for a Content Management & Publishing system, see http://www.woodwing.com/en/Enterpri…nt_Station
The product is innovative and (aims to be) very easy to use, this should be reflected in the logo. It has been developed using Adobe Flex (Flash) technology.
To see the product in action visit http://www.woodwing.com/en/Enterpri…ocess_View to see some movies.
FYI: our company logo uses Pantone 137 and black. Note: we leave it up to your creativity if you include orange or not, it's certainly not a requirement.
- The logo must have the potential to form the basis of future product logos
- The logo should fit with the style of the icons used inside the applications, see http://labs.woodwing.com/Content%20…20Home.png
- Web 2.0 look
- Abstract/simple logo that scales properly to an application icon
- Fresh look and colors
- Vector format
- Any association with Adobe
- Product name as styled text
- designs that don't scale well - it should look good at various sizes