Total Dynamics Solutions is an innovative software company that delivers business management software that supercharges Microsoft Dynamics. Companies that use Microsoft Dynamics software to run their business can plug this powerful software solution right into their business systems to get more visibility into their data, gain the insight they need to make better decisions and achieve greater results.
This powerful software package delivers a full suite of products that helps companies solve their day to day business issues, improve their performance, get real-time visibility into their data, make better decisions and drive accountability across the organization. With the power of Total Dynamics Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics, companies finally get everything they have been looking for to effectively manage their business.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
- Microsoft Dynamics customers
- CFOs and CIOs of companies (leadership roles – decision makers for business results)
- From small to large companies
Target Audience Needs:
- They use Microsoft Dynamics and it works great up to a certain level, but they need more
- Want to be more effective in managing their business with Microsoft Dynamics – it’s only half of the solution
- Need to have more real-time visibility into their data to drive better business results
• We would like the design have a similar look and feel to the Microsoft Dynamics logo (see attached docs), but we also want to be viewed as a separate, unique company
• We like the design elements that Microsoft uses for the Office and Dynamics logos
• We would like to see the colors blend or match the Microsoft Office logo colors (red, blue, green, yellow) – but we are open to other design ideas and colors
• Keep the design simple and clean – contemporary and professional
• We like the idea of having a symbol with the words (like the Microsoft Office or Dynamics logo) where the colors in the symbol could be utilized to highlight specific software modules
• Must be able to have the design in its native file: Photoshop or Illustrator along with the standard files: .gif, .jpeg, etc.
• Would like suggestions for a color palate to accompany the logo