BRIEF UPDATED ON 9/25/09
The logo should be classy (not cutesy) and shouldn't look like mardi-gras.
This is a pic of the exact mask that Tali will be wearing but the design does NOT need to look exactly like it:
My daughter loves Ed Hardy clothing. So one idea is to make the logo look like a traditional "Ed Hardy" design.cShe especially likes the "Love Kills Slowly" design which is the one you see most often. Instead of the skull, you could use a mask and then where the words usually appear in the white banners, you could use words like "Le Masquerade", "Tali", "Party" or "3.27.10". Also, we can imitate the Ed Hardy logo at the top of the shirt with the words "T. Hardy".
On the back of the shirt, we can use "T. Hardy" and put the date underneath. I've attached a pic of what I mean..
Here are some Ed Hardy designs:
I've also a few more of the "Love Kills Slowly" shirts.
The logo should incorporate the following info:
1. Le Masquerade
3. Or instead of 1 & 2 above, you can use something like Le Masquerade de Tali
4. March 27, 2010 (or 3.27.10)
5. Colors: red, black and gold. You can bring in other colors too but those are the main ones.
Final file requirements:
1. hi-res eps/illustrator (with fonts)
2. jpg or gif
3. Need a version that will print well on black since we'll probably be putting the design on black t-shirts or sweatshirts.
4. If going with the Ed Hardy t-shirt design, we also need a smaller logo version to be used on items such as postage stamps or signs.