We're building a Twitter aggregation service which categorizes tweets about deals, coupons and specials. We're happy to link up the winning designer's site on the about page of our site.
Our aggregator will find and index deals, coupons and specials found on Twitter. We're doing this project for fun and want the logo to be fun. This logo will provide the starting point for the look and feel of the site. We'd like to see some designs with a chirping bird in the logo. We leave it up to you to decide how to portray the "chirp."
- finished logo in vector format
- logo text must read "dealtweet" with the subtext "last minute local deals"
- logo will be used at the top left of a web page, so should be primarily horizontal
- evocative of fun and informality
- complimentary to Twitter's own logo look without looking like a knockoff
- We'd like the logo to contain a chirping bird
- should work on white or black backgrounds
We'll let you know if we see something we don't like.