The UK Semiconductor Photochemistry Network (UK-SPC), a group of industrialists and academics working in semiconductor photochemistry, require a new logo for their website and print use.
UK Semiconductor Photochemistry Network (UK-SPC)
The desire is for a logo/website header image, with the graphical part of the logo on the left hand side and the text "UK Semiconductor Photochemistry Network" to the right.
The logo should be based around the science shown crudely in the following image:
The logo must include:
- the sun (it should look like a sun and not require "sun" as text)
- the catalyst as a circle (the blue circle)
- two circular particles (the green circles with labels "+" and "-" - these labels can be on or beside the particles)
- an arrow from the sun towards the catalyst circle
- an arrow from the positive particle to the negative particle
- arrows from the positive and negative particles towards two other reactions - from the negative particle the reaction should be organic to minerals
- from the positive particle the reaction should be O<sub>2</sub> (arrow) to H<sub>2</sub>O
- Arrows: all should have an arrowhead on one end, as shown in the image- from the sun, this can be wavy, curved or straight
- other arrows can be curved or straight
- Colours: the client has suggested pale blue for the background on the website image. You are not required to stick to the colours shown in the image.
- General Layout: sun top/left, rest is up to youThe website look-and-feel will be based around this new logo so feel free to suggest a colour scheme with your entry.
Updates to the brief are in italics.
- image should include text "UK Semiconductor Photochemistry Network" to the right of logo (please use same capitalization)
- maximum width of header image on website will be 1000px, and maximum height approx 150-200px
- source files provided