Veteran Franchise Centers
Veteran Franchise Centers mission is to improve the quality of life for America’s veterans and their families by providing income and wealth building business opportunities. Our discovery and education-based method of franchise and business consulting allows our veteran clients to discover opportunities that are ideally suited for what they are seeking for themselves and their families. We apply our principles in three key areas:
* Franchise / Business Ownership Coaching
* Educating individuals in franchise/business ownership opportunities
* Coaching through personal evaluation of goals and dream attainment
U.S. Military Veterans with adequate net worth.
We coach veterans on available franchise opportunities, in our office centers located throughout United States.
Complementary to parent brand: http://recruitmilitary.com/
General shape requirements:
* The logo will be used in a variety of methods including logo wear, office signs, door signs, auto wraps and all other type of marketing both online and print. It must be designed in a fashion that when embroidered on hats/shirts, etc or in vinyl on a door that it not be too long or have too much small detail that it is hard to duplicate. Overall the shape should be well designed, distinct and fit both the eyes.
* Emphasis may be implied on “Veteran & Franchise”, but it is not required.
Logo design theme & image word associations:
* Patriotic, military, Americana, trustful, relationship, new future, & opportunity.
What we do not want:
* Government department style circles, official looking badges, or military style crests.