Napa River Steelhead
We are a grass roots non-profit organization that is working to restore the watershed in Napa, California to promote and revitalize the centuries old migration and spawning of Steelhead Trout and Salmon in the rivers, streams, & creeks of the Napa Valley. We are a small organization that is working with other non-profits and government agencies to assist us in our goals.
This organization was established in 1978 and has recently been resurected in 2007 by a group of Napans to fulfill the wishes of George Carl, former outdoor writer for the Napa Valley Register.
Our goal is to target the general public to help financially by joining our organization and volunteering, other non-profits to assist us in our efforts, government agencies to take us seriously in order to streamline the bureaucracy, and foundations to provide financial grants for projects.
We are looking for a logo that will provide us with everything we need soup to nuts. The logo will be used on everything including but not limited to shirts, letterhead, hats, membership cards, brochures, website, etc....
The logo must include a clear well defined representation of a steelhead trout.
1. We want to be taken seriously in order to gain support of the general public, sportsmen and the agencies listed in the target audience.
2. No cartoons, clip art, or stock photogrpahs
3. The fish can not be associated with sportfishing in any way.
4. The name of the organization (Napa River Steelhead) must be clearly ledgible
5. The type should not over power the artwork.
6. Color is okay, but the logo must also be suitable to for non-color applications.
Please provide in several formats suitable for the applications listed previously.
Attached is the logo from 1978 and the one we are using today, but obviously we want something fresh, original, and brand new. Good luck and have fun with it.