We are in the process of rebranding and relaunching greenbuildingsNYC, a blog that covers all things green in New York City real estate, and are looking for a new logo that both captures the modern aesthetic of the green building movement and considers the professional nature of our audience.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
greenbuildingsNYC reports on issues related to green real estate in the New York City area. Articles typically profile projects both large and small, including modern green homes, leases in green commercial office buildings, affordable housing developments, and other green-related construction projects. Our primary emphasis is on architecture and our audience is mostly design professionals. We are looking to rebrand the site as "gbNYC," a shorthand title we refer to frequently in bodies of articles. We would like the new logo to be clean, simple, elegant, and reflect modern green design. Our new tag line for the site is "green real estate in gotham," and we'd like this language incorporated into the body of the logo. We like Dwell's logo (http://www.dwell.com) as a good example of what we're after.
Lo que desea
- The body of the logo should contain "gbNYC" in large lettering with "green real estate in gotham" (in lower case letters) either below, above, or otherwise incorporated into the logo.
- The logo will be replacing the "gbNYC" logo currently on the latest draft of our mock up site: http://gbnyc.typicaltuesday.com/
- The logo will be going on a white background, replacing what you will see as the logo on the link below.
- The color scheme should blend in with the mock up for our new site.
- All fonts on our new site are Trebuchet MS; we would like our logo to blend in with this font but not just be pure Trebuchet MS text.
- We are interested in seeing how two different colors would work, one for the "gb" and the other for the "NYC."
- We are curious to see whether turning the upper reaches of either the "N," "Y," into the tips of buildings/skyscrapers would be consistent with a clean, simple look for the logo.
- We'd like the logo to have some 3-D depth to it (i.e. Curbed's logo at http://www.curbed.com). but still be adaptable for business card purposes, etc.