Cómo Wolfgang Scholz comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
Metals New Zealand
The New Zealand Heavy Engineering Research Association (HERA) (hera.org.nz) in conjunction with other New Zealand metals industry organisations such as Steel Construction New Zealand (scnz.org), National Association of Steel-framed Housing (nashnz.org.nz), NZ Stainless Steel Development Organisation (nzssda.org.nz) or Light Alloys Manufacturing New Zealand (LAM-NZ) are creating a new interest group with the name Metals New Zealand. This will be an incorporated, not for profit organisation representing a portal for all those wanting to know more about the New Zealand Metals based industry.
We have a committee from the members of the different organisations involved to judge the logo design. Unfortunately - as we are all not for profit bodies - we have a very tight budget. But for an excellent design which we then choose to use we might up the prize a bit.
Metals NZ Committee Chairman
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The target audience for the new 'Metals New Zealand' organisation are the users of metals based products and the members of the NZ metals industry itself. So this group includes people who do not know much about metals but want a fit for purpose and sustainable product and those who are involved in the supply and manufacturing industry who make a living from making and selling metals based products.
Our aim is to have a logo which strongly compliments our new organisation's name 'Metals New Zealand' and gives it an easily to recognise identity.
Therefore the following may be desirable features of a logo:
- have the name 'Metals New Zealand' in full and clearly readable as part of the logo
- relate to metallic materials e.g. in colour or look and feel in general
- be symbolic in respect to representing united organisations of the New Zealand Metals Industry
- relate to New Zealand as the country e.g. incorporating the silver fern, the koru or the kiwi
- possibly give an indication of the sustainable nature of metals e.g. through their ability to be recycled
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte