We need a redesigned logo for our soon to be completely redesigned Digital Docs website. The current logo has served us well, but is no longer professional enough for the company's image. We need something appealing to the mortgage banking industry, technologically savvy, and demonstrating that we are competent, compliant, and kinda cool too.
Digital Docs, Inc.
The current logo is too busy, as it has a clock, the world, arrows, and lots of lines. It demonstrated cutting tech back in the 90's well, when we all made jokes about the "Information Superhighway," but now that our product is comfortably on the web, we need something more web 2.0 and less "What's Google?"
A currently redesigned site associated with our company is digitaldeliveryinc.com, and I encourage checking it out to get a feel for the direction we're trying to head.
More about our company: We have been in the business of creating Residential Mortgage Closing Documents (the stack of papers you sign when you get a house) using an on-line doc generation engine for many years. Our engine handles every type of residential loan, including obscure stuff like VA loans and Construction loans, has several built in audits saving people hours of complex checking, and helps Lenders and Settlement Agents have faster, cleaner, more compliant closings with their borrowers. Check out our soon-to-be-redesigned site for more about who we are.
- We currently have the trademark of "It's time," which was originally to mean that it's time to generate loan documents completely on-line. That's why we had the clock theme. It would be good to incorporate this being the next step, or the continually progression, the inevitable progress of our business.
- We handle it all, and we do business in every State. It would be good to have a logo that assures universality, compliance, and experience.
- Something that says tech but also says, “We’ve been around the Mortgage Industry for a long time. We know everything about it.”
- Makes us seem old-fashioned
- Too complicated
- Soft and Fuzzy
- Doesn't sell Experience
- Doesn't sell our web presence