Consisting of three recently-renovated office buildings, Dadeland Office Park offers an oustanding combination of location, amenities, access, and value.
The multi-million dollar improvements to these highly-visible landmark buildings were completed in early 2010. Dadeland Office Park is now offering a wide variety of suites for companies who want to walk to Dadeland Mall, the Metrorail station, and the many area retailers, restaurants, and hotels.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Due to the soft real estate leasing market and competition from newer buildings, we need to re-energize the marketing of Dadeland Office Park and re-introduce the property to the marketplace.
Our target audiences are 1) companies currently leasing space in more "generic" office buildings and 2) real estate brokers that help these companies find office space.
The successful logo design will:
- visually demonstrate Dadeland Office Park's upscale and premium positioning within its competitive set
- help support our marketing messages
- provide a professional, businesslike feel in terms of design, font and color
- allow the logo to be used both with an without tag line
- be legible in a wide variety of sizes and uses
We will need the following from the winning designer:
- logo, both with and without tag line
- files provided for color, B&W, and reversed logos (EPS and JPG formats)
- font specifications (will need to provide PC font files if necessary)
- color specifications
Using the link below, please see the example of a graphics standard guide we desire: