We are relaunching our company - a new name and a new website. We are looking for help to create a clean looking logo that translates our message of creating presentations with visual clarity. To be used on our new website (will be live soon!) and in printed materials, such as brochures and business cards. The logo should work well in single colour print.
We arePowerPoint Presentation Design Specialists
Passionatedesigners and copywriters creating Beautifully Simple PowerPoint presentationsthat impact, engage and inspire.
Presentation Studio are an experiencedgroup of PowerPoint presentation designers and copywriters. With over 15 yearsexperience and a nationwide team of presentation experts, our friendly, quick,flexible and effective service has given us one of the strongest reputations inthe business, and very happy clients.
The logo will be used on ourwebsite (currently being built) and ourtarget audience are corporate/ large companies so we need to have a creativelook that will not scare potential clients. ”
The logo should give the messageof Visual Clarity – “our presentations are a beautifully simple visual storydesigned to engage and deliver a ‘crystal’ clear message”. We like the idea of circles/focus, as it’s related to clarity of sight.
Colours: The colours of ourwebsite are blues and blacks. The RGB references must be 0,153,255/141,137,131/ 0,0,0 to keep consistency with our website.
Fonts: These should be clean andsimple – no handwriting, no curls – the company font used is century gothic forall print media. Our target markets are corporate/ large companies so we needto have a professional/ creative look reflected in the fonts.
- We would like a clean and professional logo – that works small on weband large on print & in single colour when required.
- Presentation to be the Focus word – not studio.
- Use colours – blue & black- 0,153,255/ 141,137,131/ 0,0,0 to keepconsistency with our website.
- A version with presentationstudio.com and anotherversion with our tagline: PowerPoint Presentation Design Specialists.
- Vector graphics so we can also use the logo in print –EPS.
- No clipart
- No graphics of presentation screens/ monitors.
- No kiddie, cartoonish, or curvy fonts
- Nothing that looks like an existing large company’s logo
- No photographs