We're a startup dedicated to helping businesses serve their customers better. We think most businesses would love to provide better support to their customers, but the tools they have simply aren't up to the task. We're making Web tools to help businesses provide excellent customer service.
Our target customers are small to medium-sized businesses who interact with their customers on the Web. The people involved will be entrepreneurs, employees at small companies, or support team managers at larger firms.
They are Web-savvy and professional and want to emphasize this to their customers.
1. We'd like to incorporate somehow the idea that Frequency Support can help you get on your customer's wavelength (i.e. understand them better).
2. The name "Frequency Support" should be a part of the logo.
3. The logo should be something that can be easily simplified for business cards, print, etc. Most of the interesting aspects should be conveyable via the outlines.
4. Somewhat playful is okay, but please keep it professional. No cartoons.
5. The typeface should be distinctive and professional.
6. The logo should be neat and clear when sized to approximately 180x60.
7. The color scheme should be compatible with the following colors: #1B63AB, #2278CE, #5C8FC3.
8. Please do not use any stock images, clip art, or other off-the-shelf materials (other than the font) in the logo.
The files we require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Some logos we like:
3. otherinbox.com (http://www.otherinbox.com/wp-conten…x_logo.png)