Yii Framework (yiiframework.com) is a set of protocols and software libraries that can help Web developers to rapidly develop a high-quality and secure Web application in PHP language. The name "Yii" originally came from a Chinese character which stands for "easy" and "changing".
The spirit of Yii Framework is:
- easy: easy to learn and use
- efficient: develops fast and runs fast
- extensible: the framework and the application can be easily expanded or customized.
Yii is component-based. A new Web application can be quickly developed by customizing existing components, developing new ones, and gluing them together.
We are looking for a logo that fits in the software industry and can be used in our website at yiiframework.com.
Ideally, the logo should reflect the spirit of Yii as described above, i.e., easy, efficient and extensible.
The logo should contain both "Yii" and "Framework" (in lower case or mixed case).
A design direction could be to play around the letter "Y" in the graph part with optional letter "i".
We prefer to have abstract shapes that are simple yet impressive.
We like round corners better.
Please completely ignore the current logo and Web page design of yiiframework.com. We will develop a new site based on your new logo.
- versions with a White Background
- versions with a Transparent Background
- versions with Inverted Colors
- a favicon (.ico)
- final design to be supplied as vector (.ai), layered (.psd) and PNG format.