The Sonoma County Bicycle Recreation Center is being created through the Sonoma Velo Project (Velo is promounced "veelo" and is French for "Bicycle" or "Bike"). The center is an all-encompassing bicycle recreation park that will include the staple element of a world-class velodrome, along with other bicycle related features such as a BMX park, a pump track, trials courses, a cyclocross course, and possibly a paved road circuit.
While the park is very encompassing, the logo should remain clean yet suggestive with the predominant feature being some kind of velodrome visual that is easy to read, see, and print. The terms "Sonoma Velo" and "Project" must be incorporated into the logo design.
Lo que desea
- Vector - The logo must be in vector format once finalized
- Borderless: The logo should not have borders, and fit well with different backgrounds (light and dark - possibly two versions)
- Text: "Sonoma Velo"
- Text: "Project"
- Visual: Velodrome
- Visual: Bike(s)
- Visual: People / Family / Kids (simply line-art outlines of people and bikes would suffice - keep it simple)
- Perspective: The logo might look good with some perspective? We are open to "flat" looking designs as well but we want the logo to really jump at people.
- Cleanliness: The logo should be clean and easy to print on letterhead as well as on the web,
- Color: The logo needs color--Ideally greens, browns, blues, and other wine-country or earthy colors.
- NO RASTER IMAGES
- NO BORDERS: no square borders enclosing the logo
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte