GamedayHousing.com is a sports themed vacation rental concept that celebrates the passion of the American sports fan. We connect diehard fans making the annual pilgrimage to cheer on their favorite athletes and teams with entrepreneurial home owners who own some of the most coveted real estate near sports meccas. While other vacation rental websites focus on cramming their websites with as many homes as possible, GamedayHousing.com feels it can only succeed when our home owners make money hand over fist and renters can enjoy a beer and a burger with their whole family in one of our luxury homes.
We know this model works because before we managed properties, we owned them. As managers today we know that to put W's on the board for our listers we've gotta get them as many rentals for as much money as possible. As property owners, we learned that the W’s come pretty effortlessly when you keep renters jacked and pumped about their experience.
The lesson we learned wasn’t exactly rocket science. While hotels nickeled and dimed their clients and presented a weak & sterile environment for families and friends, we furnished our homes just for sports fans and we did everything we could to exceed their expectations. 200 cases of beer, 100 bottles of Jameson, and 100’s of comfy towels we’ve created a brand that is worshiped by fanatical sports fans the world over.
We are creating a brand new market. We are targeting diehard sports fans who travel in groups, and don't want to stay in a hotel because they can't keep their group together and they want an *experience*
1. Several generations of Notre Dame football fans who are willing to spend $5,000 on a 4 bedroom house to keep their 10 person group together for the annual rivalry game against Southern Cal in South Bend.
2. Polo enthusiasts - these folks travel to a remote parts of the US to play polo for two months at a time! They have money and don't want to stay in a hotel suite - they CRAVE luxury.
3. March Madness College basketball fanatics - these folks are following their dream team around the country as they make a run for the final four - they want to party in the town they're visiting and have a place that can accommodate everyone that's packing the party bus around the country.
4. Horse Racing Fans - These folks come from all over the country to watch a race that takes less than two minutes down in Kentucky. They're coming for the party and want to live it up in a luxury home instead of a hotel.
5. Fans of the Olympic Games - They're in a major city for nearly a month and want a place to call home. They've assembled their whole family for this big event and want a place that will be forever part of their memories. They want a gameday house.
Our requirements are that we need a simple design to go on our existing website - http://www.gamedayhousing.com. The overall message we want our logo to convey is that we offer housing for sporting events on a very simple and easy to use website.
Logo should fit in a 285px x 55px space / dimension.
We like the use of sporty fonts / images. Athletic, College, etc. but we're not married to these at all.
We like the idea of incorporating the image of a house(or home) with other sports paraphenalia - stadiums, tracks, balls, tickets, etc.
We like where we were going with a house inside of a stadium from the current logo, but it may just need to be more pronounced (bolder) and even more simple.
Colors used -
dark blue #005EA4
Use of a (R) symbol is a must to protect our marks. "Gameday Housing(R)"
Please include space for the word "Beta" that can be removed at a later date.