StaminaGod is about teaching men how to improve their sexual performance, specifically how to last longer in bed.
This is achieved through overall fitness, stamina exercises, diet, mental training, etc. We will be selling informational products, giving away free information, selling apparel, doing sponsorships, and whatever else comes to mind. We want to use this logo everywhere.
The personality we want to get across is basically the keywords listed in the subtitle: Strong, powerful, dominant, barbaric, energetic.... *GOD-LIKE* characteristics.
But we want this to be conveyed with a clean and crisps representation. We don't want excessive illustration (simple illustration is good).
Our target audience is all men who want to last longer in bed (many do) and all women who would be willing to help their men last longer in bed. The audience is very broad.
We want the connotation of the logo to be EMPOWERING, making men feel like they can BECOME a StaminaGod. And making women feel like they can not live without one!
This logo will be used on the web, in marketing materials, and in apparel, so it must be unique, versatile, professional and eye catching.
Like mentioned above, we want something clean, crisp, and streamlined that also exudes *god-like* qualities and gets back in turn a WOW reaction from our audience. (strength, dominance, power, etc).
We were thinking of going in two different directions with the colors, haven't decided, so please submit multiple color schemes.
1. *Dominant masculine colors* - Examples: reds/black/grays with accents of blues or oranges
2. *Bright glowing energy colors* - Examples: reds/blues/yellows/oranges, greens (think adobe CS5 box art)
Colors that symbolize energy should be transparent, try to associate bright flowing energy with a transparent color scheme.
3. Monuments or visions you could think about incorporating into logo
- Atlas Stone figure, Could be the depiction of a fit man( Stamina God) carrying the world on his shoulders, doing everything he possibly can to reach his goal/destination. He is struggling or not struggeling with the globe and using all of his might and power to hang on. The man glowing with energy, bright vibrant and powerful. With Stamina God creatively tied into design.
- Pyramid-all seeing eye (all seeing eye optional), This vision can be depicted same at the atlas stone.
- Mythological gods- A stamina god that exudes power through his control of his own body and mind. He is strong, intelligent and represents all that strive to be their best in bed.
- Silhouette of man and woman, with man being shown as dominant. Bringing the Stamina God text logo together. You could implement this into the center of the atlas stone concept or pyramid concept. Or you could have the thought process of the mythological stamina god visioning this depict him creating this vision in his mind. Whatever way you can depict this, open your mind and you shall succeed.
The whole purpose of the logo is to empower a man or woman to create change for themselves and their relationship. To improve their sex lives and to truly be happy with themselves and their partner.
First impression of this logo SHOULD NOT be a dull "cool". First impression should contain a major “WOW” factor. If you look at your design and say "eh, its all right, its cool." Do no submit please.
We are looking for a Logo that will drive the future of this company, a logo that will be engrained in our followers neurological brain waves forever. So think big and think to your self, does my logo contain a WOW factor? Would this satisfy my desires if I owned the business. Would a complete stranger who did not know me or anything about the business feel compelled to seek more information based purely off the logo you have created? If you answered no to all of them, your created logo is average at best. Stamina Gods are not average, they are the elite. So strive for perfection, make this logo a catalyst that will drive your career and create future opportunities for yourself and Stamina God.
Feel free to adjust the colors if you feel that different choices can better portray the image we are going for.