We are looking for a fun, uniquely stylish, abstract logo that stands out from the crowd -- something that would look great as an embroidered badge for a polo shirt pocket, but also looks cool and interesting blown up on a t-shirt. When someone sees the logo, we want them to question it, be interested, wanting to know about the story behind it.
1. Make the logo and company name 2 separate components.
2. Design the font type for Epoch using clean, legible letters.
3. DO NOT use the letter "E" from Epoch for the logo. Unless... it is completely creative that everyone remains unaware of it.
4. Be creative and use any fresh ideas you may have. There are no real restrictions if you can design something that blows us away. Many more projects to come.
**Suggestion: create a logo with the concept of "time".
"Time" relates to many things; it can be the sun, moon, space, an object like a clock, motion... looking for something creative that incorporates elements of time around it.
Wow... it has taken quite some time to narrow down what we want for our logo design, but I think we are finally there. Time to flush our the details and make this happen!
My team has come to the conclusion that we like the use of gears/chronograph designs you see in a watch. We want to utilize elements of time (time can be represented in many ways with many things; sun, moon, stars, earth, objects that tell time, motion, etc). Merge elements of time with chronograph design, along with other objects -- need something to be the centerpiece to bring the entire design together as a whole. Get creative -- we like the intricacies of gears/chronograph designs. Remember that the logo needs to be cool, yet small enough for a badge on a polo shirt (per image in brief), while also looking great on a t-shirt. Looking forward to seeing all of your creativity on this project. Thank you! Providing a link below to maybe inspire you some more.
1. a particular period of time marked by distinctive features, events, etc.
2. a point of time distinguished by a particular event or state of affairs; a memorable date.
3. Astronomy: an arbitrarily fixed date relative to which planetary or stellar measurements are expressed.
4. Physics: the displacement from zero at zero time of a body undergoing simple harmonic motion.