The name of the company ‘Synolutions’ must be in the logo, but physically disconnected from a graphical symbol. This symbol can be abstract; it does not need to represent anything, as long it raises only positive associations.
The logo must be usable with and without the company name. Same for the tagline “Verbonden door Kwaliteit”, the tagline is optional in the logo.
- Express business, a professional modern style (like sans serif font for the name).
- 2 to 4 (preferred 3) colors in the graphical symbol. Use of gradient colors is encouraged, but only per color (for example, no gradient blue to green, only light to dark)
- Name ‘Synolutions’ may be expressed in 2 different or shades (split into ‘Syno’ and ‘lutions’).
- Choose colors wisely; not too bright, but also not too fade. We know, it’s a matter of taste.
- The logo must be usable on a white and dark background, for example, by switching one of the dark colors in the logo with the white background.
Though we are really Dutch, we don’t feel comfortable with the color Orange in the logo. However, don’t let that hamper your creativity.
PLEASE DO READ THE ATTACHED FULL BRIEF WITH EXAMPLES WHAT WE LIKE !!