Creation of an innovative new logo created for our company TakeMyStuff.com.
The company is a full service provider that helps individuals and business turn unwanted stuff into money.
“We pickup. You get paid.”
What do we do? Simple – you contact us, we drive to yourhome or office, take your stuff, and sell your stuff for you – on ebay,craigslist, in our store, wherever we can. We handle the pricing, shipping,handling, payment, everything. The logoshould be fun without being childish. It should look professional without beingbland. The logo needs to work on web media as well as letterhead, shirts, sidesof vans, etc.
The colors I had in mind were a powder blue primary and anorange secondary with black or white, but if I see something else we couldshift. This logo will serve as the foundation for the rest of the UI, so wehave to like the palette. Palettes that I like are AT&T (but switch fromprimary orange to blue), Kozmo.com (remember them – orange and green).
Leading tagline is “we pickup. you get paid.” If you thinkof something else that’s cleaver I’m all ears. Should be no longer than 6 syllablesand since the url is take my stuff, they should understand that it’s not a junkremoval service – they will make money from it. Also it’s nice to know that wepick the stuff up.
- URL in the logo (don’t need the http://...) but the logoshould make it obvious that the URL is takemystuff.com
- I think I want camel-case letters, but surprise me ifyou come up with something you think is really amazing.
- Again, the logo style will have a major impact on site design, sokeep that in mind.
- Something designed that’s professional – if the logo looksimmature than there will be no trust – and who’s going to turn over their goodsto someone they don’t trust.
- Logo to be delivered in vector format
- Photo realism – it’s a logo…
- 2-bit or cheeeeeezy clipart
- We need to make sure people DONT think that it’s a junkremoval service (800-got-junk), ashipping service, a charity, etc.