All ages, all demographics .. We cover Consumer to Business customers .. Baby boomers to GenY ..
(broad definition) of ELEVATE
1. to raise the pitch or volume of (esp. the voice)
2. to raise (a person) in rank or position; promote
3. to raise to a higher intellectual or moral level
4. to raise the spirits of; elate; exhilarate
Origin: ME elevaten < L elevatus, pp. of elevare, to raise < e-, out + levare, to make light, lift < levis, light
1. To move (something) to a higher place or position from a lower one; lift.
2. To increase the amplitude, intensity, or volume of.
3. To promote to a higher rank.
4. To raise to a higher moral, cultural, or intellectual level.
5. To lift the spirits of; elate. See Synonyms at lift.
Origin: Middle English elevaten, from Latin ēlevāre, ēlevāt- : ē-, ex-, up; see ex- + levāre, to raise; see legwh- in Indo-European roots