I would my company name in a logo to promote my services for I.T. consultancy and training
The services I'll be offering focus on 'training' and 'consultancy' for Virtualisation technologies sold by a company called VMware, http://www.vmware.com/.
I spend time with people discussing their requirements, helping them understand the basics and imparting my personal experiences with this technology. I have delivered presentations to audiences live and via webscasts and am incredibly passionate about my slight evangelistic role.
Virtualisation technologies to me offer : scalability, consolidation, hardware independent solutions however, it may be prudent to have a look at the VMware website for a raft of other phrases and keywords.
- The company name 'vmote' to remain in lowercase.
- I would like to see the company name and the catch phrase "Leave your physical world virtually behind".
- The colours? I've initially used lilac to purple palette which I'd like to stay with (see my website http://www.vmote.net/) but I am interested to see lighter blues instead of and even with.
- A graphic too large that cannot be easily reduced in size as I plan to use this for my website and business cards.
- I'd prefer not to have a large picture of 'typical' IT clipart.