A brand new website requires a professional logo for launch. Our mission is to help UK car buyers and sellers work out how much they should be paying for a new/used car and how much they should sell their old car for. We do this by uniquely analysing cars currently on sale in the market – in short we give real prices based on real cars.
The logo should be clean and simple, conveying accuracy, simplicity and trust. A signature feature of the site is going to be the price distribution graph. While this may evolve visually, the concept of a graph showing the distribution of prices will always be present and could be used as a basis for instant recognition of the brand or site. A quick placeholder demonstrating exactly why we need a professional logo can be seen on the beta site: http://www.priceanycar.com
We are very excited by this project and are committed to making it a household name in years to come. On that basis we will aim to provide quality feedback on the submissions every few days.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
- Anyone buying or selling a car in the UK.
- Please note that the brand may extend to pricing other items in the future, therefore the logo should not be explicitly tied to cars.
- Clean and simple design, conveying accuracy, trust and simplicity.
- Aspect ratio of 2:1
- To be used on a white background online.
- The winning design will need to be provided in a hi-res format, in both colour and black/white versions (for use in print/t-shirts etc).