Hello everyone! Thank you all for your efforts – I have a better sense now of what we at Zebrafish Neuro are going for.
1. We want the logo less literal, more figurative and geometric. The fish should be SUBTLE, not the main element.
2. The dominant pattern should be a BOLD B&W style (leave colors out for now).
3. Shapes like chevrons are good to include.
4. Name: ZEBRAFISH (bold, caps) Neuro (softer)
5. Name: ZEBRA is black and FISH is blue
6. Go for MASCULINE AND BOLD more than feminine.
7. Less fine detail – it should be able to be 1 inch and 10 feet and still understandable.
8. No more vertebrae – not direction we're going.
I'm happy to answer any questions before you do a redesign! Please let me know.
We would like a logo of a ZEBRAFISH (see photos).
Possible other graphic elements:
– spinal column
Here are 2 videos showing some of the Pilates work:
Our key messages are:
A. SCI Unique ("Goodbye one (exer)size fits all. Hello Zebrafish Platform") – this is only for spinal cord injury training. It's specialized for paralyzed people.
B. Integrate. Don’t Re-Create. ("We show you our world so you can apply it to yours.") – this is about amplifying skills of current trainers. It's a method that can be applied, not to replace.
C. Your Back, in Business ("Save your body in order to save your clients’.") – It is designed to protect the trainer's body, because the physical work can be very strenuous otherwise.
Our brand personality:
We are young and energetic. Not serious. Ready to play, discover, explore.
• The zebrafish is a real fish. 1) It can regrow its spinal cord, and 2) it is transparent when it is young. These are both important – because we are all about understanding the body and LISTENING to what the body needs.
• There are 2 of us at Zebrafish Neuro: a trainer and a client. This partnership is fundamental to what we do. We are not sure if incorporating a graphic impression of "partnership/collaboration" is possible.