We're making a little commercial video in which we'd like to quickly demonstrate the viewer how to use the hair brush straightener.
For this we have decided not to use moving frames, meaning no camera's or animations. We simply want to edit a few pieces of flat art behind each other in a video, and have a voice over strengthen what is shown at that moment. Basically like a comic.
Frames of the video are below, and are also what you will need to design for us:
1. Art showing a woman in a room (e.g. sleeping room mirror, bathroom, etc.) with messy hair and the brush in her hand
2. Art showing a close-up of the buttons on the side of the brush, with a finger near the ON/OFF button.
3. Art showing a close-up of the LCD-screen on the brush with e.g. 190 degrees celsius on it.
4. Art showing the woman holding the brush in her hair
5. Art showing the woman with straight hair ('the result')
6. Final art frame showing the brush, logo and a website link
It's supposed to be something very minimalistic and flat, so I expect that you shouldn't be spending too much time on this.
I have attached photo's of the hair brush so that you know how it looks like. Besides, I have also attached an example art so that you understand what kind of design we're looking for.
The website of the product is http://www.brushly.nl
Dimensions of video is 1080p (1920 x 1080)