Hello! We are in need of a fun, bright, and attractive Caliche's Frozen Custard race suit for our new sponsored race car driver!
Our company recently took on a fun and exciting sponsorship opportunity to partner up with a local race team in our area. The name of our driver is Drew Cassidy. She is a big hit at the local race track as she is the only female driver that competes in her class.
One of the biggest aspects to our decision to sponsor her was her story. Drew is facing the challenge of being a female competing in a predominantly male sport. Not only is she a female, but she is a female with a name that generally is a male name. When she has her helmet on the track announcers mistake her as a male ALL THE TIME!
As soon as we heard her underdog story we were completly sold! Not only do we have a brand that uses primarily uses feminine colors but she also attracts fans that are who we target as customer (kids and families).
We want to give Drew a suit that is very bright, fun, and obviously her. Also that the design be brand focused. Our company has FULL privelages to advertise the entire suit from top to bottom. We want to throw the entire kitchen sink on this suit by including as many services and products that our company has to offer. Not only that but we want to bran Drew as "The Caliche's Girl," we want it to be obvious that she's a girl and that we're proud of it!
You will find a mock style of the race suit that we want designed. Please stick with the style and color choices that you see here in the uploaded files. The website is Simpson Racing.com https://www.simpsonraceproducts.com…cing-suits. Here you can spec out the suite as you see it if needed. When designing, please understand that the Simpson logo on the empaulets must be on your design (as seen in the photos).
Design: Use as much of our logos and products as you wish!
- When choosing the colors for the suit, not only did we try and mirror our brand colors but we wanted to try and utalize most of the white on the suit as advertising space. Not saying that you cannot design on the pink, like especially on the back (we actually encourage designs on the pink area on the back), but we want to fill in as much of the white areas as possible.
- We want to to also utalize our branding of Drew as "The Caliche's Girl" we would love that somewhere on the suit!
- Please utalize all the logos and as many of the ideas you read in the breif. I will try my best to inform you on all the logos and their meaning; whether their a service or a product, ane whtat they are.
- On her belt. She must have her name DREW CASSIDY. Like on her old suit. Please do not design anything else on her belt but her name.
- Also please undertand that these design will be embroidered on the suit. Tiny exact detail may be an issue when ordering. Please keep that in mind.
Ideas: You will see a design moch we created in the files also. Just look at the design for reference of the logos and phrases that were used. Not the color of the suit.
- "The Caliche's Girl!
- Fresh, Fun, & Friendly since 1996. We love how this motto looks running down the right leg of the race suite. We also like how that font runs down the leg. The F's flow nicely on the leg.
- Utalize our mascots! We have a total of 4 of them. Mr. Scoopy (the boy cone) is our main character. Ms. Cherry (the girl cone) is our second main character. Poochie (the HOT dog) is our sub character of the cones. Then we have our seasonal character, his name is Chill'O and he is a Cactus. The reason he is a seasonal character is that he is in charge of promoting one of our seasonal items, DESERT ICE. We would also like the cactus to be on the design. The cactus is Drew's favorite! lol We were thinking of the main cone mascots to be on the arms and the cactus take up the back of the suit.
- You will also see a lot more ideas written as notes on the photos in the breif.
Above all else be creative and have fun! :) We cannot wait to see what great designs you all come up with!