Also, it is worth mentioning that if I find someone who does excellent work, I will hire you to do additional work for my firm.
Lo que desea
- A place for the Real Estate Office's (REO) contact information, has to be near or at the top of template.
- A place for the REO's Logo. The current template does not have a space for this. The new template should still look good if no logo is provided.
- A place for important information about the apartment for rent (Beds, Baths, Rent, Date Available
- A place for the apartment description
- A link to find more ads from the same REO
- A place to list features about this apartment (Dishwasher, AC, Porch, etc)
- A place to put pictures. In the current template they are all small images. I would be interested in seeing designs that have one large prominent image and space for serveral other small thumbnails
- A place for the MBTA information.
- I would like you guys to play around with different approaches, mainly this needs to be a very user friendly template, the important information should be clear and easy to see. The most important questions are usually "Who do I contact/call to see this apartment?" and "What is the rent/beds/baths/data available for this apartment"
- Also, currently the features list takes up a lot of space. Maybe there is a way to take up less space and still be clear?
- The same goes for the MBTA information, maybe there is a way to remain clear but take up less space...
- Color, Color, Color: I have seen many other professional looking template that make excellent use of color, to look attractive and professional but also help highlight and separate groups of important information.