Bill Bartmann Enterprises Inc.
Bill Bartmann went from a homeless high-school dropout to become the 25th wealthiest American. He amassed his personal fortune during the Savings & Loan crisis, while in the throws of personal bankruptcy. He learned how to buy "bad" credit card loans for pennies on the dollar and by collecting "nickels, dimes and quarters" on the dollar. Over time he was able to become a self-made billionaire who was credited with revolutionizing the collections industry. Today he is teaching his methods to others.
You can learn more about Bill at http://www.billbartmann.com
Entrepreneurs, investors and business opportunity seekers. We're looking to appeal to people who are interested in and open to making money from a new business venture.
Have fun! We're looking an engaging concept that will be effective at getting high-percentages of our target audience to click on the ad.
- The final banner set needs to contain the following 5 sizes: 120x60 (Button 2), 125x125 (Square Button), 234x60 (Half Banner), 300x250 (Medium Rectangle), 468x60 (Full Banner). Banner can initially be done in 1-2 size formats to show concept, with additional sizes being completed once concept is selected.
- Completed set will need to be delivered as layered RGB file in Photoshop PSD or Fireworks PNG format as well as jpg/gif
- Ad Copy: Free Video Reveals The "Bailout Billionaire's" Secret to Making Money in a Bad Economy
- For the smaller size ads use reduced copy: Free Video - Get Billionaire's "Bad" Economy Secret
- You can get background information on Bill Bartmann at http://www.BillBartmann.com. Feel free to use any graphics from this website.
- Ad can be animated