Avacara is a website that promotes “living smart,” as in acting to holistically empower our lives whether it be through the traditional notions of health and wellness in regards to mind, body and spirit, to life hacks and personal development topics such as how to break bad habits and pay back your sleep debt, to everyday activities with powerful benefits such as cooking, dancing, singing and swimming.
Avacara empowers the living smart philosophy by providing an online platform where users can share their opinions, discuss them with other smart people and discover and purchase smart products and services.
Who are these smart people who will use our site?
Smart people are uncertified, but well-qualified smarties such as moms, jugglers, yoga junkies, foodies, etc. Our approach to smart living is that everyone is smart at something and has a valuable opinion to offer. Our target age demographic is 23-50.
Avacara Call to Action Homepage Graphic
Our beta site- http://www.avacara.com
This graphic will be replacing the "Welcome to Avacara!" section on the homepage and does NOT have to resemble it at all.
Currently there is a focus on health and wellness on the beta site in terms of branding and content. This will be changed to "living smart" as described above.
Goals of the graphic
- Communicate the call to action described below through both text and visual aid
- The graphic will replace the current "Welcome to Avacara" section and can take up the same amount of space or can differ based on your preference
Text for the graphic
* The graphic should include the following text, although does not need to be structured in the following format:
Welcome to Avacara! We embrace living smart.
Every week we run a Think Smart Challenge, here's how you can play:
1. Share your opinion with other smart folks
2. View, vote and discuss existing opinions and get friends to support yours!
3. Win prizes when your opinion is voted in the top 3
4. Play again next week!
* See attached Word doc for bolded phrase formatting reference.
Visuals for the graphic
- Do what feels right to you, think smart (sorry couldn't help it)!
- We would like to see a flow diagram from step to step, but just a suggestion
Deliverables for the graphic
- Include original Photoshop or Illustrator file