We wouldlike a fun, simple cartoon illustration for our website. Prize: $150. (we will proceed and pay total of $750 for the additional cartoons --exact number to be agreed) We offer online training inpsychology for executive & life coaches.
Eventuallywe will need 5 simple cartoons of a creature—but we can’t decide which would bebetter: 1) a 'naked mole rat' or, 2) a zebra
We willportray these animals (either the mole rat or zebra) in 5 situations
1. 'naked mole rat' skipping / exercising
2. 'nakedmole rat' taking an online course in front of a computer
3. 'nakedmole rat' writing a book
4. 'nakedmole rat' presenting in front of room to other naked mole rats
5. 'nakedmole rat' networking / mingling with other naked mole rats
1. Zebra skipping / exercising
2. Zebrataking an online course in front of a computer
3. Zebrawriting a book
4. Zebrapresenting in front of room to other naked mole rats
5.Zebra networking / mingling with othernaked mole rats
So… for this contest, weare asking you to draw one naked molerat and one zebra—you can select any one of the situationsdescribed above for your entry.
Thewinning entry will depict these creatures as a cute animals with personality(eyeglasses maybe?). The illustration will not be too detailed as thecartoon will be shown as 2"x2" in its final format. Once thewinning entry is picked, we will proceed and pay for the additional 4 cartoons(and we will decide which to go with… the rat or zebra).
Color? Well the zebra will clearly be black andwhite… but the background could be any color that complements green (the maincolor of our website). The Mole Rat isbasically brown— but maybe not… again, it and the background need to mesh withgreen.
Linksbelow: screen shot of our home page(where illustrations will appear) and photo of a mole rat.