Cómo lasttix comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
Nombre de la empresa
Lasttix.com.au is the leading last minute ticket website in Australia offering great tickets at great prices for live music, performing arts, comedy, and more.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
As a discounted deal site, the underlying nature of our users is ultimately 'bargain hunters' so getting a great deal is important to them.
Our customers are regular event goers who are more price sensitive and time poor. They're mainly female, regularly engage in social activities, have big social networks, and are web and mobile savvy.
We are looking for creative that can be used in an email campaign to drive new newsletter sign ups which will be sent out to new prospects as well as featured on a dedicated landing page.
The creative should be illustration based and not include any 'life' images. We REALLY like the attached example from Wotif.com - check it out at http://www.wotflightozrace.com/
We would like the creative to be very simple, crisp and clean that showcase the prize and message very boldly.
Some specifics to be aware of...
1. The email creative must be 600px wide x 300px high
2. The colour theme reflect our existing palette (#cc0000 and #333333) to ensure some continuity
3. Include the incentive line "WIN an iPhone and a night at a Vibe hotel"
4. Must include the title of the competition "be first in line for last minute tickets"
5. Must include the Lasttix.com.au logo (attached) on a white background
6. Myriad Pro font family
7. A picture of an iPhone