Looking to design an e mail template to highlight our new service, revised rates and winter sale.
Amigo-US Phone Rental/ MediGuard
The winner is to design an email template for Amigo-US Phone Rental (http://www.amigo-us.com). The company is a cellular phone rental service for travelers to Israel. We offer a sister service known as MediGuard (http://www.mediguardtravel.com) (which is a travel medical insurance) which should be mentioned in the design. The main focus of the design will be our new rates, a new service known as "My Number" which offers a discounted rate to call your home number international and two winter sale, a 5% (UPDATED) saving for all rentals between 2/15 and 3/31 and an additional 5% off if you order MediGuard and Amigo together, so perhaps a larger attention grabber "Save upto 15% on your next rental". We are trying to entice our former customers to rent from us again and are using our new rates and new added services as an incentive.
- The design should be a clean look, or bright. No dark, dull colors.
- Since the core of the business is travel to Israel the images and background should reflect that country and travel
- Should include a picture of our phone (which is available from our site or I can e mail it)
- Although Amigo and its "My Number" service is the main topic MediGuard - total Medical coverage
- Tag line for MediGuard is "MediGuard® provides a total "single-call" solution to any unforeseen medical or dental emergencies during your stay in Israel."
- Links to both the Amigo and MediGuard sites as buttons ORDER NOW
- TEXT for general e mail section about Amigo "Traveling to Israel? Take an Amigo with you! ^for even less (raise above) New lower, simplified rates plus an additional 5% off your entire Amigo bill"
- TEXT for My Number "Introducinig My Number - Now calling home just got cheaper. Call home for only 13.9¢ per minute"
- Text for MediGuard bullet "Add MediGuard to your Amigo order and save an additional 5% (see tag line for MediGuard above
- Loud and offensive colors
- A lot of large block letters - the ad should have a clean, crisp feel and look but still grab the attention of the reader