We do not have "requirements" so much as suggestions we would like to have tried in the logos. The logo is for a fictional site called URFRENZ:
- Feel free to try variations on capitalization (ie; UrFrenz, UrFRENZ, URFrenz, URfrenz, urFRENZ, urfrenz, etc)
- You can either INCLUDE the ".com" or NOT INCLUDE it-- try both!
- Graphics, logos and symbol are all welcome-- but likely the more toned down the better. If in doubt, keep it simple!
- TAGLINE: "Online, All the Time" (this is not mandatory, but an option to play with!)
- COLOR SCHEME: we will likely be working with a light blue or a light colored scheme (similar to FACEBOOK and MYSPACE) so please keep that in mind with the color of your logo
- FILM CREDIT: The winning designer has the option of having their name in the credits of the film as:
URFRENZ LOGO DESIGNED BY ___________.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your designs!