We are making an independently financed feature film about the world of social networking and the dangers of mistaken identities. The fictitious social networking site in the film incorporates both "chat" capabilities and "profiles" in the vein of MYSPACE, FACEBOOK and AIM.
The price for the logo may seem low, but we are also offering CREDIT in the feature film, which will help you get an IMDB page upon completion!
The people who would use the site in the film are mainly teenagers and young adults in the present day-- the look of the site should be clean and be reminiscent of the simple logos on other social networks.
We do not have "requirements" so much as suggestions we would like to have tried in the logos. The logo is for a fictional site called URFRENZ:
- Feel free to try variations on capitalization (ie; UrFrenz, UrFRENZ, URFrenz, URfrenz, urFRENZ, urfrenz, etc)
- You can either INCLUDE the ".com" or NOT INCLUDE it-- try both!
- Graphics, logos and symbol are all welcome-- but likely the more toned down the better. If in doubt, keep it simple!
- TAGLINE: "Online, All the Time" (this is not mandatory, but an option to play with!)
- COLOR SCHEME: we will likely be working with a light blue or a light colored scheme (similar to FACEBOOK and MYSPACE) so please keep that in mind with the color of your logo
- FILM CREDIT: The winning designer has the option of having their name in the credits of the film as:
URFRENZ LOGO DESIGNED BY ___________.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your designs!