Cómo RecipeKey comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
Recipe Key is need of a layout and icon for its new mobile application (for the iPhone and iPod Touch). We would like to use our logo and would like to have a layout that looks similar to this page: http://www.recipekey.com/iphone/index_m.php
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Currently, the Recipe Key website allows users to find the common linkbetween seemingly unrelated ingredients in a user's kitchen in order tocreate a delicious meal. Recipe Key gives users the ability to findrecipes based on ingredients in the user’s virtual pantry. As Recipe Key moves into the mobile space, we're looking to develop an iPhone App so users can the Recipe Key features on the go. We're looking for a front page design for the iPhone application, an application icon, and 5 black and white navigation icons at the bottom of the layout. The 5 black and white icons should be: Search, Recipe Finder, Favorites, Grocery List, and My Account. We'd like the layout to look similar to this: http://www.recipekey.com/iphone/index_m.php Additionally, we'd like to use our logo somewhere in the layout and/or the icon. Here is the link to our logo: http://www.recipekey.com/images/rec…_large.jpg
Lo que desea
- Screen in 320 by 480 pixels ( if you have a landscape design, 480 by 320 )
- Icons in Photoshop format ( CS3 compatible file )
- Images in Adobe Photoshop file with as many layers/groups as possible (VERY IMPORTANT)
- VERY IMPORTANT: if you use stock photos/images please let me know assoon as you post your design. Include a link to the image licenseagreement. I need to make sure we can use it. I don’t want to have toDISQUALIFY your design after your put so much work into it.
- TARGET AUDIENCE
-We're targeting people who hit that 4PM scramble when trying to figureout what to make for dinner. Additionally, we want this tool to beuseful for people who stop by the grocery store on their way home fromwork in the evening to pick up a few ingredients needed to make ameal.
Please experiment with colors! Refer towww.recipekey.com for our general color scheme. On the site, we'veused a lot of bright colors but kept it simple at the same time. Forthe application, we'd like to stay somewhat consistent with thisstrategy.
- Our goal is simplicity. We do not want any complex layouts or crazy color schemes.