Diseñadores de todas las partes del mundo están proponiendo diseños creativos a Hugo Troche en la categoría de diseño otro - custom.
I am experienced Software Engineer and Entrepreneur working on my own iPhone and Android apps. I have many iPhone and Android apps under my belt and I have seen first hand the power of good screen design to increase downloads and user engagement.
The way I usually develop my own app is to create a quick and dirty prototype that actually addresses the basic need the app provides for. If the prototype makes sense and it seems to catch on among my network, I get a professional designer to redesign the screens and add the rest of the features.
I am looking for an iPhone designer that can take the screens of the prototype and create a playful, simple and engaging interface.
- Redesign the two screens in their variations (see attached file) to have a good color scheme and most important to be simple, obvious, bold and professional.
- I also need an application icon (57 x 57), an iTunes store big icon (512 x 512) and a splash screen icon (320 x 480). The icons have to be .png format.
- Redesign the user interactions to something you think is better. For example, if instead of using swipes to move between puzzles, you think it is better to present that information in a table, go for it. I will give constant feedback during the duration of the contest.
- I need psd files for all buttons and images to be used in the app.
- I need a clear definition of what fonts and font sizes you are using. I am an engineer and those things are way not obvious to me :)
- I need this app to be playful and engaging. It is not an utility app.
- Feel free to break up the screens into more screens or to consolidate screens if you think that will be best. Again, the screens in the attached document are from a prototype.
- Once again, I am looking for a good color scheme, bold design, simple screens, obvious features and a professional look.