Cómo J.delarosa13 comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
Nombre de la empresa
Green Lean Machine
I am a regular dude with a passion for healthy foods. Tired of the unhealthy options available in malls, airports, ballgames so I have decided to create a concept that will make healthy foods appealing to the mass public. In addition to selling healthy snacking options this machine will be an educational forum for people needing anywhere from healthy recipes to ways to combat obesity and bad cholesterol. I'm very pumped about this concept and am looking forward to sharing with the world.
As eating healthy sometimes requires a lifestyle change, another mission of ours is to help customers benchmark their health status. We will provide health status of customers – including a receipt print out of:
2. Instant fat %
3. Blood pressure – As embarrassing as it is I admit I still do not know how to read my blood pressure! Green Lean Machine will explain this.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Everyone from children to adults - the Green Lean Machine will have something for everyone. Anyone looking for a quick healthy snack - we will cater to the needs. If someone wants to stick around and benchmark their health while receiving strategies to maintain a healthy lifestyle we can take care of that too! Will place the product in high traffic areas including malls and airport across the world.
I really want you to be as creative as possible - looking for a sleek design that will attract people by the masses. Huge, vivid green machine that makes RedBox look ancient. So here are the specs I have. Looking forward to working with you and most importantly have fun!
1. Digital model of design
2. Vivid green frame
3. Modern looking – avoid dull vending look.
a. Would like 8 rows, 5 columns inside machine for snack placement.
4. Weight Scale placed in front of machine(the flatter the better – maybe it looks more like a mat when you approach it)
5. Blood Pressure Machine (you decide where this should go – just want this to look sharp))
6. Cholesterol Machine (you decide where this should go)
7. 10-12’ Touch Screen Display embedded into the machine
a. Product selection will be made from this touch screen
8. Credit card swipe
9. Mounted ~42’ (you can scale as necessary) display on top of machine facing outward for people to see as they pass by - also with loud enough speakers
I will attach design photos so you can get a better idea of what I'm looking for.
The following question was asked on 2-9-11.
-->Do You need complete model design, or something else?
I am not too sure what you mean by a complete model design. I'll try to elaborate a little bit and if you have any more questions please ask. What I'm looking for is a computerized "sketch" if you will of the vending machine (the view can be straight ahead of the machine of if you make 3-D looking an angle wouldn't be bad). I am not concerned about life scaled measurements. I'd like the design to fit on a 8.5x11 portrait style. Hope this helps.