For our homepage we need an illustrated map of Argentina and an illustrated map of the city of Buenos Aires.
The illustrations should be provided with icons/symbols which represent the country’s and city’s sights.
1.) Illustrated map of Argentina should contain these icons:
- Capital Buenos Aires: Obelisk of Buenos Aires, the coloured houses of La Boca (=quarter), maybe Tango dancer
- Riding Gaucho, the Pampas, cattle, Molino = typical wind mill
- Andean Cordilleras at the Chilean border from North to South, Aconcagua (= highest peak)
- Northwest: Cactus, Vulcano, grapes, wine bottle, Lama, hill of 7 colours (=cerro de 7 colores)
- Northeast: Iguazu waterfalls at the border triangle Argentina, Brasil, Paraguay
- South/Patagonia: lakes, glacier Perito Moreno, Mount Fitz Roy, Penguin, sheep, whale flipper on Valdez peninsula
2.) Illustrated citymap of Buenos Aires with its different quarters.
Palermo – Parks and green spaces
Puerto Madero – port and skyscraper
San Telmo – Tango dancer
Recoleta – neoclassicism architecture
La Boca – coloured houses of the La Boca quarter
Style preference: Not too graphic preferably painted/drawn and not too much colour.
File format: PNG, JPEG, PDF
Please find attached some inspiration.