We need a web site template for a "Purchaser Portal" web application that will be used by new home purchasers to access information related to their home. The information that the purchaser would access would be things like:
- Lot and Home Information
- Relevant dates
- Model Information
- Model Name and details
- Floor plans
- Document section
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Options and Upgrades Contracts (Change Orders)
- Approximately 12 documents in total. Need a list of the documents and a link to download/view the selected document
- Communications section
- All purchaser communications, sort of like an email archive of all form letters and similar documents sent by the home builder to the purchaser. Example include: various appointment notifications, constrution schedule updates, service requests, etc. Need a way to basically see a table of emails (subject, date, type) and then detail for each communication (body of the email)
- Construction Progress section
- Some sort of graphical view of the progress of construction in an idealized form/graphic/iconagraphy
- Listing of major milestones, status, date, maybe picture as well
- Reference and Warranty Manual section
- List of manuals and warranty information for each major 'system' in the home (furnace, AC, stove, fridge, dishwasher, etc,) (maybe 20 documents in total)
- Service Tracking section
- List of service requests. Possible to filter/group by "Finished", "In Progress", etc.
- Ability to update the status of a request to "Completed"
- Simple form to be able to enter a new request.
- FAQ section
- New Home Maintenance section
- Short documents on seasonal and other maintenance info
Roughly speaking each major section would be a separate page with the sub-information/section on that page.
WE WANT ONLY THE DESIGN OF THE PORTAL WEBSITE. NO FUNCTIONALITY IS REQUIRED. WE WILL BE PROVIDING THE FUNCTIONALITY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL APPLICATION.
We will have many clients requiring using this same portal and requiring significant customization. All styled text information has to be done with HTML and CSS (no images of text generated in Photoshop or whatever). We need the ability to add/delete/modify headings and sub-headings by only changing HTML and CSS code.
We can share privately a couple of related sample purchaser portal examples with you if you would like to understand an example already in use.
We want something that incorporates numerous pictures of new homes (both interior and exterior, kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, etc)
Need spots for branding the portal with the home builder's business logo and project logo
Need capability for standard account functionality like Logout, Account Settings, Change Password, Contact, etc