I need a redesign of the current app. While I like the color scheme we use, we are stripping out many features of the app. We are ONLY going to focus on the "What's my home worth" section of the app. This applied to both home sale value and monthly rental value. Currently we show nearby agents and we have a map on the main page. That all needs to be removed since the features that supported having those are no longer being used.
I would like to see the following screens.
1) A main page. The "what's my home worth" should be prominent. There should also be a way for people to create accounts, sign in our out. They should also see the previous home value requests that they have submitted. A bonus on this page would be a sort of "See an Sample Home value" Where if they click on it, it would take them to a sample so that they can experience what their's might look like. Somewhere in the process we have to ask them if they want a home value, rental value, or both.
2) The "What's my home worth" results screen. This would be the screen that the consumer sees when real estate agents have responded. I have attached a current screen showing what the app looks like right now. But it needs to be improved.
3) The signup/sign-in page. This page allows people to register. I need the following from EVERY user. First & Last Name, email address, password. I also need to determine if they are a real estate agent. If so, then we will have to gather more information just from them. We will need Company Name, Phone Number, Picture, and a way for them to select their service area (i.e. Screen 4 below) Also we would need to know if the agent will do home values, rental values, or both.
4) Select home value requests screen. This is for agents only. They will select their area by a static ring that is in the foreground with a map in the background (The way you set pickup location with uber). The ring should have a 10 mile radius (so 20 mile total) and I'd like to see it on a map with the San Francisco bay area as an example. I think we put the home value/rental value selection on this page.
5) Picture input screen. In this screen the consumer is guided through taking pictures of their house. I have attached a sample of what we have in the app currently.
I would be more impressed to see these pages designed as well.
6) The agent's information page. When the consumer is on the home value results page they can select an individual agent to see what specific comments the agent gave them, as well as all the agent contact information.
7) Note input screen. This allows the consumer to enter notes about their house.
8) Address capture screen. Currently we look for nearby addresses and serve those up to the consumer. However they can always manually enter their address. The address is critical because the real estate agent can't pull comparable properties without it.
9) The agent input screen. This is the screen the agent uses to return the home value back to the consumer as well as entering notes.
Any other screens you think might be valuable to the consumer or the agent.