We would like a 5.5" x 8.5" Postcard designed for direct mail.
We are an electrical firm with public works, commercial, and residential arms. This will be a project for our residential arm.
We provide all manner of residential electrical services, but we want this campaign to specifically target clients who would like recess lighting installation and/or LED light retrofitting.
The targeted demographic is:
-Avg. Income $150-250K
-Avg Home Value: $900k - 3mil
Basic points about recessed lighting:
-There is a ton of material on the internet and pinterest on the various styles and advances, but essentially it is lighting that goes up into the ceiling or wall and is flush with the surface. It is modern and sexy. People who have this type of lighting are generally better than people who do not(lol. That is the perception at least among those who care about this stuff).
- It is a home value multiplier. For example, painting a house can cost $10k, but will add $30k to the home sale value. Adding recessed lighting does the same.
Basic points about LED lights:
-They are very cost effective. If you LED retrofit all lights in your home, the reduction in electrical costs each year will ~pay for one of the retrofits. So if you have ten major fixtures, this is a revenue neutral investment after 10 years.
- They are much safer. We don’t want to use ANY scare tactics to motivate, but as a point of information, LED bulbs generate very little heat so they are much less likely to cause a fire or burn someone.
Some fears people may have:
- Cost. This was addressed in two points above. Home value multiplier. Eventually pays for itself.
- Weird people I don’t know in my home.We have often been called "Pretty Boy Electric". We are electricians, but we are white collar, clean cut, fit, and well spoken. Our CEO has an MBA and is a Veteran, our electricians are mostly college grads. We want to carry the brand of professionalism and safety in all our communications and marketing. We also have ALL 5 star yelp reviews.
Some soft rules:
-Here is our website. http://www.momentum-electric.com/ It would be nice to stay consistent with the logo and some of the branding there if possible.
- No scare/ fear based motivation tactics.
- Please draw attention to our great yelp(sorry,you probably already know this. =) ). It is insane for an electrical firm to have these types of good reviews. https://www.yelp.com/biz/momentum-e…rs-oakland
- Please have a call to action that predominantly
1) directs them to call us((888) -280-0794).
2) funnels them to our website(above).
3)email us with questions.(email@example.com)
- Go nuts on the creativity… IF… IF(that is a big IF) it is a proven way of garnishing compliance. So please be creative with your style, but nothing untested or experimental. You are the best and we trust you know what you're doing.
Final note. Please contact us about anything that you think will help you help us.