We are creating a one-page ad in a magazine for our raw vegan products. The products are roughly divided into the following categories
- small and large raw vegan chocolate bars
- raw vegan pralines & truffles
- raw vegan, cream-filled chocolate sticks
- raw vegan cookies and biscuits
- raw vegan dried products
Our aims are
- presenting our products as fresh and young without using cliches like green color for "healthy products"
- also presenting our products as targeting a slightly higher-end clientele, not just the vegan sector
The background that will be chosen will be very important, it should be something that gives visual depth to the overall ad since most product images are taken from the front.
It will also be important to present the products in groupings that make sense, as there are quite a few individual products. Essentially, it does not have to be a complicated design but it has to be clear, elegant and eye-catching.
Here are the TECHNICAL instructions as given by the publisher:
The full page trim size is 190mm wide by 267mm deep with an additional 3mm bleed all sides.
If you are going to send a pdf of the art-work then the standard is PDFX 1a, or a press quality pdf or a high res-pdf and I will convert it to standard. The pictorial matter should be set to 300DPI. Please use only type-one postscript fonts and CMYK colours. Do not use pantone colors. Alternatively you can send a CMYK jpg with a resolution of 300DPI or above.